Wednesday, 26 August 2009

You took my heart away


Memories are yet fading,
Senses began to tingle,
But I am still standing,
Serenade myself into your smile.

I want to live for this moment,
On how you took my heart away,
I know something is waiting for us around the bent,
And there are reasons for us to stay.

The moment you took my heart away,
Is when your caring arise,
The time when life is just another passerby,
When sadness turn itself into happiness.

My heart feels the comfort by you,
Though we are a few miles away,
Life would be empty without you,
And time will simply sway.

Your words are passion in my eyes,
My world means nothing without it,
Even if I got wings to fly,
I rather crawl when I still can see it.

These are the soft spoken words from within,
To know you means a much blessing,
To fall for you is not a dream,
Words can’t describe my feeling.

You took my heart away,
By solitude,
By words,
By appreciate,
By an open heart,
By care,
All that is left in any case,
You still took my heart away.

No comments:

Post a Comment