Friday, 28 August 2009

The man who lost his lover

Within my heart its you,
In my eyes I can see your face slowly disappearing,
I want to say a lot of things but I don’t know how,
If maybe you would stay to tie my shoe,
If maybe you would stay for a while to sing,
Perhaps I would live to see another day pass by.

Beyond these mountains,
There are stories to be told,
Stories that is just as real as you and me,
As real as the earth and the heaven,
But what cold always stays cold,
Even if you are awake.

Your shadows diminish deep into the night,
You footsteps are moving away,
All are leaving but not your scent,
I wonder if I will ever see you again tonight,
If only I may say,
I regret letting you go with these hands.

I bought a nice dress for you,
A dress that comes along with a red rose,
Just so you may come back to me,
I will stay here just for you,
Waiting till the end of the candle blows,
I say I love you I say I need you and I say come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment