Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Waiting for now

I feel that the silence is near,
The wind howls in agony,
But you are not here,
Live a perfect life of simplicity.

There are still much to go through,
Night after night I am uncertain,
Day by day you are not getting closer,
My life is wasted and yours is drained.

The destiny we once hold,
The promises we once made,
The names we once call,
The tree we once took shade.

All went missing when you are not here,
The times I waited for you,
I felt that you are in fear,
Struggling as you are but you don’t know what to do.

My love for you will wait,
The fireplace will always be lit,
I will learn not to be afraid,
But please don’t be late.

I can only hold the force I can contain,
With you as my hope,
Only you are the one,
But in some way who will take good care of my love?

1 comment:

  1. nice one.....

    berapa lama kau harus menanti,
    menanti suatu yang belum pasti,
    Mungkinkah berbaloi,
    Mungkinkah tidak....

    ReplyDelete