Tuesday, 25 August 2009

My dear

Please my dear,

Don’t cry for me,
Cry only if you are happy for me,

The sweet things we did,
Might not be here but I remembered it,

We rarely see each other,
But I know we love one another,

If today I don’t say ‘I miss you’,
It doesn’t means I forget about you,

I’m here thinking of your voice,
I’m here thinking of the words you spoke in such elegance and soft,

Smile with me today my dear,
Wish as it is forever,

If only I could hold your hands
The way I used to hold them,

I’ll never let it go dearly,
I’ll wish that that time will move slowly,

To remember about you is the only thing that keeps my heart beat from going too low,
Please come back home soon,
Because I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment