Where have all the hopes gone to?
If I let you stay will you go along with me?
I will never know,
Only time can answer thee.
Where will we go with this borrowed time?
Will you follow me back with the love in you eyes?
I miss so much of you that I keep on thinking when you will be mine,
Always have and I always will keep you closer in my heart and you’ll see.
If loving you means to run along with the clouds,
I rather bring you along into the blue skies,
May I have the honor to dance with you beyond the clouds?
Will I ever get the chance to stare tenderly into your brown eyes?
When will it be a perfect time for me to say I love you?
Will you be angry if I say such word that come from my heart?
I long for your touch and that’s for sure,
I promise to keep us from being apart.
My love,
Please take time to smell the flowers,
I hope you would enjoy this life embedded to you,
My love,
I wait for you here,
Even this borrowed time won’t keep me away from loving you.
No comments:
Post a Comment