My anguish is yours,
When time I know stops to meander,
While the river still flows,
Where it will meet with the ocean,
Sleep now my love,
Hope tomorrow we will see again,
This ground we lay our feet on,
It is just like you and I,
At this very moment,
The sun, wind and the rain,
We look up into the sky,
As though as tomorrow will never come,
Eye to eye,
Face to face,
Live not to lie,
Live just to be free,
Crime is not my way,
My time I hope to spend with you,
Thus only you will know,
If only you can see right through me,
I immerse in mud,
Bitten by serpents,
Just to seek for you,
But here we are,
Standing in between the rainbow,
It is just a matter of time,
Yet I sense regret within your eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment