Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Forgotten sunshine

I still remember the sunshine,
Only the scent of the air can remind me,
But I tend to forget most of the time,
How beautiful that day used to be.

I see nothing but emptiness,
In the dark nor under the bright light,
Every bit falls in sadness,
And I am still standing in the middle of the night.

It is no wonder,
Why my heart felt warm,
For I will not ponder,
On the day that will never come.

A sad story it may seem,
But what can I do?
Even my own world is dim,
With confuse path to go.

The whiff in the air,
Remind me of that time,
When all stood still and we can only glare,
And we were trance into a deep hymn.

Ever corner I go through,
Each bends on the road,
I realize it is just too few,
And it shows how you used to plead.

I seek nothing from you,
While you hope so much out of me,
What can I give you?
What is it that can make me see?

If you ask me ever again,
Whether I still remember the sunshine,
Whether we lose or we gain,
So thus you know how that day used to shine.

I will tell you how the birds used to fly,
I will tell you how the air use to feel like,
Hopefully you will understand why,
We live in a world alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment