If I know that you will be here,
I will not be going through the back road,
If only destiny we can decided,
I walk this street without fear,
The clock is ticking and we always come too late,
Just to feel the joy of happiness we create.
Life goes on only once,
Decision should be made clear,
Every step we take,
Another life we look at a glance,
With emptiness except that we are here,
Not to make anymore mistake.
The simple things we do,
Are the things we love the most,
The precious moments we spent,
Are the best times for us to grow,
Life is running fast,
Leaving no space for us to rent.
What we had now,
Is a blessing we should be grateful,
Not to waste every inch of it,
And never afraid to ask how,
It is never to late to ask for miracle,
It is never too late to believe in fate.
No comments:
Post a Comment