Today I understand,
How life treat me the way it should,
How things finally makes up in the end,
Everything depends beyond the clouds.
I never met a person like you before,
You showed me that life is worth living for me,
To know you means that I want to be closer,
Closer so that I can feel your words is reaching me.
Destiny shows that life is beautiful,
But it will not be here if it is not because of you,
This life is full of people who we care most of all,
Life shows that it meant more then you should know.
To be given a choice is our destiny,
To live our life the way we wanted is destiny,
To love and be love is the way of destiny,
To feel the freedom of life is destiny.
The smile on your face,
Showed me how happy you are,
With these arms for you to embrace,
I can only say that I care.
Every season shall pass,
It will go on not without you,
Because in my life,
Everyday and everything starts with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment