A flock of egrets flew above my head,
But I am still here waiting,
While the ghost from my past haunts me,
I know there is no point for me to plead,
Nor to stop this feeling,
I rather just let it be.
It shows that you are not here,
I hold your hand,
Instead I can only felt the wind,
The path is still unclear,
For me to walk and stand,
Only my own shadow follows me from behind.
The days are getting older,
While the sun still shines like it was born yesterday,
But I still miss you so much,
The burden I weight on my shoulder,
The feeling I felt in dismay,
It is just the way how I long for your touch.
If I am no longer here,
Please carry on dancing,
Remember the good times we had,
Because you and I know it won’t last forever,
Yet our hearts still romancing,
And there is no need for you to be sad.
The flock of egrets disappeared beyond the horizon,
But I am no longer here,
While I look at our picture,
Like the sun left each season,
We know it will return again here,
For that day to come I will be here waiting for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment