The sunsets behind my back,
My love I kept for you,
These arms are long for you,
How can you understand and how can you see,
You are not here by my side to share this moment.
Children are running wild,
Under the great curtain we shy away,
To a place where dream and hopes run free,
Will such place bring happiness in you?
Or will it bring the sadness in us all?
My love,
Will I ever fly again?
Again into your arms,
My love,
Will you ever leave me behind?
Behind your love and smile,
So many mistakes we made in our life,
Will it be forgiven or will it be forget,
Does the feeling of salvation indulges you,
When only time can answer to such riddle,
And what of the memories we had together.
Flowers began to bloom,
Yet I tend not to seek what lies ahead,
If only you promise to come along with me,
If only you will hold my hands through out the night,
For I, will not be once again frightened under these shadows.
My love,
Will I ever fly again?
Again into your arms,
My love,
Will you ever leave me behind?
Behind your love and smile,
My love,
Where will this story ends?
Ends to the edge of your heart,
My love,
It is you, whom I need,
It is you, whom I serenade.
No comments:
Post a Comment