The darkness falls,
I can’t find you anywhere in between,
The air is cold through these halls,
It keeps my love restrain.
I saw you playing the piano,
With a sad tune and tears,
I can’t imagine living my life without you,
Going on each and everyday fill with fears.
When will the rainbow shows its color?
Within these great walls I can only hear you,
Your steps can only be heard on the floor,
But when you cry even I can’t hear you.
The love that we once used to share,
The smile upon your sweet face,
There are all gone for me to adore,
Everything is just at rest.
I want to see it happen,
From before till now,
It seems I began to lose every sentence,
All is down poured but not my vow.
When will I see the suns shine again?
I have a feeling I will be here even longer,
You took my heart and love away in vain.
I can’t seem to relate to it anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment