Monday, 10 August 2009

For my friend

Open up you heart my friend,
Life is not always kind.

Sometimes we need to cry,
After all the efforts we went through to try.

Don’t blame everything on yourself,
Think about what you can do to improve yourself.

It’s always easy to laugh and smile,
But it’s much easier to throw in the towel sometime.

Let your days pass by just like the time,
Don’t let the harshness words let you down.

When tomorrow you wake up,
You will know that your entire problems never stop.

I am here for you my friend for now and tomorrow,
I will help you cope with all your sorrow.

Grab a hold of my hand,
I promise that everything will be just fine.

If the rain still here when another day come,
Let’s make sure we make that day worth trying.

1 comment:

  1. this poem make me smile....how it really reflect to me.....
    its true tears do help..although it gives terrible headache but our heart somehow feel relief...maybe thats the magic of tears...the sadness just pour out with the drops of tears.

    ReplyDelete