Wednesday, 12 January 2011

YES SIR! part 2


A school librarian called the security guard regarding a group of students running around in the library chasing and yelling at each other in what looked like a fight.

Librarian: "Please send a security guard here in the library now."

Guard officer: "yes ma'am, may I know what is the problem there?"

Librarian: "There has been a disturbance here where groups of student are fighting each other, please hurry."

Guard officer: "Thank you ma'am I will send my men right away."

The guard officer put down the phone and calls out Cemut through the radio who was at that time doing a routine patrol around the school administration block.

Guard officer: "Hello Alpha 1 to Bravo 1, over."

Guard officer: "Hello Alpha 1 to Bravo 1, over."

Guard officer: " I REPEAT, Alpha 1 to Bravo 1, over."

The guard officer was getting angry because Cemut did not answer his call then suddenly Cemut responded.

Cemut: "Bravo 1, over."

Guard officer: (furious)"CEMUT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY NO ANSWER FROM YOU JUST NOW!?"

Cemut: "I am here at the school administration doing my round and..."

A man's voice interrupt: "...boss mau order makan apa?"

Guard officer: "oh now then I know that the school administration block got waiter, SINCE WHEN!? WHO IS THE WAITER THERE? THE PRINCIPAL KAH!?"

Cemut: (stuttering) "Ah...Ah...Umm..."

Guard officer: (furious) "1 WARNING LETTER FOR YOU AND NOW I WANT YOU TO GO TO THE LIBRARY TO SETTLE A FIGHT THERE AMONG THE STUDENTS...AND I MEAN NOW UNDERSTOOD!?"

Cemut: "1 warning letter? Sir give me a second chance lah, I not yet taken any breakfast..."

Guard officer: (furious) "YOU DARE TO ANSWER BACK!? 2 WARNING LETTERS FOR YOU AND WHY DO THINK THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE!? YOU DONT EVEN GIVE ME ANY CHANCE BEFORE!?IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN SECURITY COMPANY..!"

Cemut: "Okay, okay, okay sir I’m very sorry I will go now."

Cemut was given two warning letters because he was not patrolling at his designated area instead he stop by at the school cafeteria. He mumbled his way through the library and saw a group of students running around chasing and hitting at each other. Cemut took out his baton and yelled at them.

Cemut: "HOI! WHAT YOU THINK THIS PLACE IS!?WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? YOU THINK THIS YOUR FATHER'S SCHOOL!?"

The students were shocked and stop running.

Student 1: "Actually sir we are not fighting or playing around..."

Student 2: "...yes sir, we are actually doing a class project regarding how peaple will react..."

Cemut: "WAH LIKE THAT AH!? I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY AS LONG AS YOU MAKE A LOT OF NOISE HERE THEN THAT MEANS YOU ALREADY BREAK THE LAW..."

Student 2 interrupt: "...but sir we were just..."

Cemut: "I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY 'BUTS' EVERY ACTION MUST FOLLOW LAW. YOU GOT BLACK AND WHITE OR NOT TO PLAY-PLAY AROUND HERE!?"

Student 3: "Actually, not yet sir but..."

Cemut interupt: "NAH YOU SEE! LIKE I SAID EVERY ACTION MUST FOLLOW LAW BY LAW AND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AROUND HERE (pointing his finger inside the library) YOU GO AND GET BLACK AND WHITE FISRT THEN YOU DO WHAT YOU WHAT LAH EVEN RUN AROUNDIN HERE WITHOUT PANTS LIKE MONKEYS IN THE PRICIPAL OFFICE, AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR!?"

Students: "YES SIR!"

Cemut managed to handle the situation with his own approach. Some may disagree with how he does his job but nobody is perfect and with another day life as a security guard, nothing is always the same because every day there will always be something new to discover.
Story by: M.N.ABDULLAH @ KARMA JUMANTARA

No comments:

Post a Comment