Wednesday, 12 January 2011

YES SIR! part 1


During a peak hour when parents are busy looking for a parking space in a school area, a security guard was called by the school’s principal about an unknown car that was waiting at a no waiting zone area for more than an hour.

Principal: “hello security? Could you kindly ask the driver to remove his car elsewhere from the no waiting zone? He’s been there for more than an hour.”

Guard officer: “Yes sir!!! I will go and order one of my men to go and have a talk with the driver.”
Principal: “Thank you.”

Guard officer: “you’re welcome sir!!” (Put down the phone and call out one of his men)

Guard officer: “listen up Cemut, I just receive a call from the principal informing me that there is a car waiting at the no waiting zone. HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN!? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP AN EYE AT THAT AREA!?

Cemut: (Stuttering) “um…ah…..you see sir…ah….I need to go and use the toilet, so…so…so I have to go la.”

Guard officer: “WHAT A BLOODY LAME EXCUSE! NOW YOU BETTER GO AND ASK THAT DRIVER TO MOVE HIS CAR RIGHT AWAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING CEMUT!?”

Cemut: (Stuttering) “Y…Y…YES SIR!!!”

So, the security guard named Cemut walked out of the post and headed straight to the parking area. About 5 minutes later, Cemut stood in front of the driver’s front bumper with an angry face. He approached the driver side and knocked the window. A man with a black Ray Ban spec stared at Cemut with one eyebrow raise.

Driver: “What you want?”

Cemut: “what I want? Sir I come all the way here from there (pointing how far was his post were) and you ask me what I want?”

Driver: “Ya loh,what you want?”

Cemut: “Sir, do you know that this is a no waiting zone? And if you don’t mind could you please move your vehicle from this area because this will create a long queue as what you can see now.”

Driver: “SO WHAT MEH!? Look officer if I park at that parking space over there, it’s very hot no trees or garage unlike here not hot at all, come on officer give chance lah one time only mah.”

Cemut was furious when he heard what the driver said.

Cemut: (smiling) “Give chance?” (Furious) “GIVE CHANCE!? WHAT YOU THINK I AM? AN IDOIT KAH? IF I GIVE YOU CHANCE THEN EVERYBODY WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE AND THEN THERE WILL BE NO LAW LAH…EVERYTHING MUST FOLOW LAW BY LAW!IF YOU DON’T WANT TO GO, I CLAMP YOUR TYRE NOW!”

Driver: (stuttering) “ah…ah…ah…Y…Y…Yes I will move now.”

And so the driver peacefully remove his car from the no waiting zone without causing further problem and thus Cemut's day goes on back to normal as before.
Story by: M.N.Abdullah @ Karma Jumantara

No comments:

Post a Comment