Look at the stars,
Look at how they shine on you.
I have known you for a very long time,
But why sometime I felt that this feeling is not mine.
Each time when I am close to you,
I just feel like I want more.
You made me realize my own mistakes,
You made me know how to be someone who never takes.
You are not just pretty,
But you are more than meets the eye.
All of these time I always throw up chances,
Just like how easily I steeped on every branch.
I would never perhaps know you,
Or even understand about me and you.
If you never told me all of those things that made me think about life.
Things that I yet to see.
I admit I am not good at what I am talking,
For some reason this is the only place I can speak of what I am thinking.
Please teach me not just about the sky is the mirror to the ocean,
But also teach me more about life with a valuable lesson.
There is no word I can say to you,
Even thank you is still isn’t enough to express these words from within yet true.
May I ask of you a favor?
Will you be there?
Where?
I will be here,
Why?
Will you be someone?
Who I never have to forget ever again?
You will not going to find me here,
You will not going to find me there,
But you will always find me in your heart….
No comments:
Post a Comment