Sunday, 6 September 2009

Destiny

Today I met destiny, with confidence and a warm smile.
Whether it is a rejection or an acceptance,
The choices are not mine to make,
My eyes glazed at the sea, knowing that my chances are in the line,
The air felt like deja vu all over again,
Without even realizing that I am wide awake.

Those streets I walked pass by this morning; it reminded me of you,
The closer I am to you, it appear more than just awkward,
The walls are closing in, but the street remains the same,
That is why life is not for the taking, that is why I am afraid to dream of you,
I might as well just go, bringing along this aching heart,
I leave nothing from within, only shame.

I am breaking every bone, just to get to you alone,
I can only hope you can see that I am no longer here,
Even the moonlight shines away,
There is nothing yet to be mourn, even if there still many things to be done,
The result is still unclear,
Until the day you wipe your tears away.

Destiny will stay by itself; it makes my heart desirably to return,
Questions are not reply, answers yet to be told,
By looking at the sea, I know it will not change my destiny,
Fate I will heave, tables I will turn,
These memories will fly, but not what it holds,
I choose to see, I choose destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment