We are not meant to be together,
Yet we are meant to be far apart,
Our love is here to stay,
Our promises left unchained together,
We can only hear the beats of our heart,
It beats faster the moment when you are away.
The wind blows not because it has to,
I love you not because I am desperate,
I love you because it’s our nature,
Wherever we may go,
I never stop loving but not to hate,
How easily we lose our love in such wide open rupture.
My heart tells me that you are so far away,
My heart tells me that you are leaving,
But what I know I believe in my love,
My love tells me that you will be here someday,
My love tells me that you will keep on wondering,
But what I know I believe in our love.
We are apart because I know,
I hope someday the time will come,
For the day when we will see new light,
This is the only way I fly to you,
With words I may roam,
Just so I may reach your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment