Thursday, 17 September 2009

Tears of a poet

If you come now,
I can’t promise that all will end,
Neither can anyone make those decisions,
No use of waiting for tomorrow,
Because I know its not there around the bend,
All of these are just illusions.

You can come now though,
Yet I can’t guarantee that it will be a sweet memory,
The choices are yours to make,
I never meant to keep you in sorrow,
Nevertheless it still makes my heart weary,
My dear please keep awake,

Do you remember the rainbow?
The scent of the sea?
Do you still remember all of that?
Too bad that all will not be here tomorrow,
I am sorry,
Please don’t be sad.

I felt wrong as you are,
The truth is I am afraid,
I am afraid of losing you,
I would not dare,
Hoping for something bad to come right by my side,
We made a mistake that we never knew.

I could not risk all the chance,
I can’t longer bare the tears coming from your eyes,
Tears that stated ‘don’t leave me’,
Let me just keep you in my glance,
For now and always,
Your kindness will always stays in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment