
Tell me now what is it that made you happy,
Is it the glory or the pain you suffered all these years?
To see you here is no surprise rather than it is just another day,
The rain, it came down just like your tears.
If only the blue sky is as beautiful as you are,
I know that I will not be missing you everyday,
Sometimes I think about where you are,
And sometimes our joyful reminiscences are fading day by day.
We came all the way from beneath,
Holding onto our dreams for evermore,
When everything is put on hold,
We tend to forget what dreams even mean any longer.
Tell me now what is that made all things simple,
Is it wealth or the sweat you gain all these years?
To see you here is no surprise rather than to know how life is so ample,
The rain, it came pouring down today just like your tears.
I remembered perfectly the soft spoken words,
Live forever today,
Let future take control of what will come beyond,
I will remember that day.
A Hugh storm is coming our way,
It is time to leave everything behind,
Take your love ones and runaway,
Remember how beautiful life would be with a soul.
Tell me now what is it that made you leave,
Is it the exposure or the guilt you felt all these years?
To see you here is no surprise rather than to let things in grief,
The rain, it will come again tomorrow just like your tears.
The sun will eventually shine,
It is only a matter of time,
Once it shines again,
Life will worth every dime.
No comments:
Post a Comment