Sunday, 20 September 2009

Tell me now


Tell me now that due time one’s heart shall change,
Time will seek,
Time will heal though your heart is untamed,
I search heaven and earth just to find that time I lost,
Through this land I roam,
Under this black clouds I cry,
Waiting for something that I am not sure about,
Tell me now that due time it will atone our sin,
As payment of our past and future wrong doing,
Don’t make my eyes see that time will hurt you,
Me and…
Everyone I know,
Fate is in time,
Time is in our choosing,
And our choices is within our grasp,
Tell me now that due time all that sadness shall disappear,
Just like how the morning dew dries,
Thou will witness that time goes so merely invisible,
Yet those times we had left will not come back,
Not like how we go back and forth.
Tell me now that due time it will sew back bleeding wounds,
Days will eventually pass by,
Leaving us with memories of what we had done,
We sometime would lose so much,
Still we tend to lose more when the merrier we lose,
Nothing is there,
Nothing is here,
Only time,
Only passing days and only passing nights,
Tell me now that due time it will reveal what we are looking for,
One should not live just by looking one or two things in life,
In order to live life,
One should seek for the meaning of life,
Even if our time has come for us to go,
Thus far it will not stop the searching,
Because life and time is bound to stick to each other,
Tell me now that due time everything shall look at the time,
Waiting,
Anxious,
Patience,
And for that,
Time will not change,
Time will not go back
Time is only a passer by within our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment