The moment I saw you cry,
I know that sometimes I made you hurt,
Not my attention to make matters intensify,
But a moment or two, crying can make your pain out with ease.
With prayer and deep silence,
Please wipe away those tears of yours,
By my time there will be no one else,
Only you I care the most, of all richness.
I want to see a smile on your face,
Not just for today but for now and forever,
I want your heart carving with bliss,
Do it for me, do it for happiness.
The moment I saw you cry,
I wanted to hold you in my arms,
Trying to comfort you in any way,
Trying to wash away that sadness deep within.
Don’t you cry every night and day after,
If you want to cry,
Throw your sadness on my shoulder,
I will be there for you.
Time and time again,
I don’t want to see that sorrow ever again,
Please understand,
I am not here to make you cry or try to make your heart scream,
Instead I am here trying all my best to be there for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment