Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Road to a better beginning

This is the endless road,
The sun’s heat is burning my skin,
Against all odd,
My consciousness tells me to give in.

The burden is lifted,
Yet why do I still feel heavy?
My eyes turn red,
Yet why am I not feeling sleepy?

Question after questions,
Soon to be reveal,
Life carries on with emotions,
Our heart remains still.

Inhaling the air,
I could no longer felt the reminiscence,
Whether I am here nor somewhere,
Time is the essence.

Dreams are put on hold,
Only to sacrifice for those who we care,
Leaving us with nothing but our own soul,
In the end only God knows why we care.

This is the endless journey,
The grass is greener on the other side,
With hope and sympathy,
Our existence will not always be as dark as the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment