I grew tired of looking at other people's life,
Of how happy they are,
Will I ever be like them someday in my life?
I would sacrafice anything just to have that moment to bare.
We are human indeed,
We have feelings and soul,
That is all we ever need,
We make mistakes and we shall take the fall.
I grew tired of growing up with empty promises,
Living in lie is the last thing I wanted and it burdens my back,
Yet everything had already exists,
All I can do is carry on living and going forward onto these track.
No chance for wealth,
I dont mind if I don't grasp it,
I only need to breath,
so that I know I am still among the living not the dead.
Life had taught me so much,
It opened my eyes to see from a better view,
I have my own dream waiting to be touch,
I choose my path so it may lead myself to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment