Is it hard to see?
Where the things are ought to be,
Every corner of your life tells a story,
In which only you can share the glory.
In my eyes I see your face,
In your eyes you see me out of place.
Everything I do is just for you,
And all that I ask in return is you to say ‘I love you’.
When I glaze beyond my imagination,
I understand that you will never be mine.
Your scent will always lingers around me,
It’s just like a stain of memory.
Through the clouds I see big hopes,
But now all that hopes must come to a stop.
It’s not because I am giving up you,
The reason was because I respect you.
I’m not a man of many words,
And I never see onto your fault.
Although that we may stumble onto each other,
It’s not often but always around the corner.
We live in the same apartment,
But our heart will never be eternally bond.
No comments:
Post a Comment