Saturday, 27 August 2011

Janna

The smile on your face always cheers my heart when I am in sadness. I want to keep on loving you for you are but there are times, when my lips are seal and unable to say true feelings inside. I hide my worries when I am with you, shy away from the world I live in and take shelter in your piece of heart. We went through a lot throughout the years, we argue and we laugh and that is just the way it is. We are different individual and yet our feelings toward each other are identical. I may not have the wealth that you and I dream of but what good of wealth if I am unable to love you. I love you the way how I love you and not by copying what other do. With this I can only say that I love you with all my heart and soul.

1 comment:

  1. Dari pengurusan blog "kadang-kadang teringin jua" mengucapkan selamat menyambut aidilfitri dan semoga raya kali ini menjadi lebih bermakna..

    ReplyDelete