Monday, 26 October 2009

Where soldiers are

I raised my head up high,
Close my eyes and sigh.

Am I a soldier?
Am I a warrior?
Am I a survivor?

Time can change a lot of perspective,
It alone can also lead to a sad tale of our life.

Why do guns have trigger?
Why do we have to live in fear?
Why do we seek a liberator?

We put this life on the line for our country,
We sacrifice everything and went down in history.

Do we need to die for honor?
Do we wish to see such failure?
Do we need to let people to see our future?

Victory can also mean defeat,
Yet only certain people can accept it.

Who should we point our fingers to?
Who should stay to lead and who should go?
Who will feed the children to grow?

Eyes only shows what we want to see,
Instead we take things for granted and just let it be.

Where do this coat of arm will mean anything to them anymore?
Where do people like us stand with honor?
Where in our heart lives virtue?

We will not die in vain,
Although living means suffering so much pain.

Are we that expandable?
Are we pawns to the castle?
Are we the king of spades or the Jack of diamonds?

Politics are blurry and fickle,
They soon grow old with wrinkles.
We can change everything one at a time,
Yet there is no road that can lead us to commit crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment