Thursday, 1 October 2009

Tears that gone dry

I wonder how long I can suffer,
I wonder when it will stop,
You and I used to be together,
But now I wonder how I can cope.

Everything we did was like so yesterday,
We climb those green hills together,
Your face filled with happiness and joy,
As if the expression could last forever.

But why today I feel that yesterday was only a dream,
You left me without saying anything,
I feel like I had been condemned,
I even started to forget those songs that we used to sing.

There are still so many things left undone,
Such as my promises to you,
Just as when our love going to as one,
What I had feared that could happen between us came true.

I believe you have millions of reasons for doing this to me,
Due to this I never hated you,
Instead you set our love free,
For all the time we spent together it brought me closer in remembering you.

No comments:

Post a Comment