Sunday, 18 October 2009

Morning tear

Birds are flying happily in the air,
As I woke up early in the morning,
I felt a flow of a morning tear,
Do my tears of mourning.

I wanted to lead a normal life,
Without you anymore I do not know what to do,
I think that I could no longer strive,
I used to believe in you.

We been together for such a short time,
But those times means a lot to me,
It’s not wasted like a dime,
Nor can I let it be.

You will always be in my heart,
Though you have given me back my love,
I could not stop reality from both of us being apart,
This is just part of life.
We take it or leave it,
I could not force you to make a decision,
It is up to you to choose it,
After all I know who I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment