Saturday, 22 May 2010

Hold me tonight

Hold me tonight,
Because I know this won’t last forever,
There is no use of us to hate,
When we know we still long for each other,
It is never too late,
To say those words you wanted to say to me here and after.

When I depart from you,
Then you will understand what it’s like to miss someone,
It’s always true,
I am not a perfect person,
I can’t even write letters to you,
When I come back I will carry you in my arms.

It is not my wish to go,
I know you won’t let me be,
But I have to,
This life we choose does not come easy,
I promise to always love you,
No matter where I will be.

Eye for eye,
Kiss for kiss,
When I say goodbye,
I will return with my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment