Friday, 11 December 2009

No hopes (Ningunas esperanzas)

The love that I needed was never here,
What is it I must do to earn your love?
Should I throw a tear?
Or perhaps beg for your love?

The day you slip your hand away from mine,
I realize that your love had gone,
And now I’m just waiting for another time,
I’m just praying for something could be done.

All I ever ask of you,
All I ever need from you,
To love me just like you do,
To look at me just like you do.

I tried so hard,
I put everything on hold,
Just so I may win your heart,
To be together till time grows old.

Standing here at Dahlia’s flower shop,
I was hoping that you might come,
Yet I guess it’s time to end this hope,
For I know that you will never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment