Tuesday, 17 November 2009

I can’t do it

I can’t do it, if you say to leave your world alone.
I can’t do it, if you told me to stop loving you.
Give me a good reason,
Why I should not love you.

It’s hard for me to not think about you,
Your smile makes my heart warm,
And I wish I could love you,
If only you can understand I wanted to be in your arms.

Yet I do understand now,
The reason behind your denial,
It’s because your heart belongs to another,
But I’m sure you are happy in such a good hand.

I can’t do it, if you say that you love anymore,
I can’t do it, if you long for me,
Because I know your heart will never be mine forever,
Thus I can only keep this love just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment