Wednesday, 11 January 2012

A hero of the day


A hero of the day,
Is never far away,
So close we might not sway,
I believe we have a reason to stay,
Beyond love and trust.

We are ordinary people,
Living life as it ripples,
Digging onto our own rubble,
Finding what we call life,
A life that is longing for,

There is no need of superpower,
When we got love forever,
An eternity to be together,
I may not be superman,
But I am still a man.

A true hero are not always wearing costume,
A true hero are not always gifted to power,
But a true hero are those with heart and soul.

There are heroes in all of us,
Running life as it goes,
Surviving day by day to live,
Conquering emotions that are so cruel to see,
Things that are ought to be,
And finally,
Who are the hero of the day?
Nobody else but all off us

No comments:

Post a Comment