I drove down to corner of Jack’s street,
I’m surprise to see you standing by the vending machine,
I looked at my watch and realize that it was already late,
The air was cold and soon it began to rain.
I ran to my car to get an umbrella,
When I returned you were gone,
The only thing left is the sweet scent of your hair,
I know something had to be done.
Frustration followed me throughout the night,
Wondering where could you be,
My mind felt so uptight,
Why did you have to leave without saying a word to me?
The day after I lost sight of her,
I saw her again by the vending machine,
This time I know I wont lose sight of her,
She looked at me and smiled.
The rain pours down again,
I sigh and ran back again to my car to get a coat,
I turn to you but once again you are gone,
Is it just me or is it my mind still floats?
No comments:
Post a Comment